All extensions offered by The Plugin Pros, unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
Plugins sold and distributed by The Plugin Pros are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Inasmuch as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, The Plugin Pros extensions are guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress, along with any other specified plugins, required as prerequisites for The Plugin Pro extensions. Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that our plugins will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using The Plugin Pros extensions. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
The Plugin Pros sell and distribute our plugins “as is,” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins.
Support for plugins sold and distributed by The Plugin Pros is only available for those who have an active, paid extension license.
Support and updates for The Plugin Pros extensions is provided as long as said extension is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, The Plugin Pros will no longer be responsible for providing support for an extension created by The Plugin Pros:
- Said extension is no longer actively developed as a viable product under The Plugin Pros.
- The Plugin Pros is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
- A prerequisite plugin, required for The Plugin Pros extension to function, is no longer actively developed.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid license key. Automatic updates are available for all Plugin Pro extensions. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
The Plugin Pros grant each customer one or more non-transferable license(s) to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer’s chosen license package.
Where the license package allows the software to be used on multiple sites the customer/license-holder may not sell the originally-purchased license key provided by The Plugin Pros to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Additionally, the customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license key. The Plugin Pros will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information. Your license key is available in your account area along with your plugin downloads. You can download the plugin by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the plugin and clicking on the appropriate link.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through https://docs.thepluginpros.com/submit-a-ticket/ to request your purchase information. Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed.
All plugins are property of The Plugin Pros. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Our plugins are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our plugins.
Website & Plugin Content
All content found on this site and throughout the plugin including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of The Plugin Pros and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
The Plugin Pros reserve the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
Some Plugin Pros extensions are sold as recurring subscriptions that renew each year on the anniversary of the purchase date. Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of The Plugin Pro extension license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on The Plugin Pros website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the extension when your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the extension license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your extension license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the extension license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the The Plugin Pros extensions you have purchased.
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
The Plugin Pros may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to The Plugin Pros extension updates, promotions, and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.